These webinars are intended to provide both fundamental information based on client feedback, as well as an overview of some of our more advanced features within the FAST applications.
Our webinars are not intended as formal trainings; rather they provide a high level overview of our premier data reporting system. If you would like in-depth training on one of the topics covered here, please contact us for additional help or more information.
If you missed a webinar, don’t worry, we will post them in the Video section!
Tuesday, October 11 at 10:00am PT
• Our opening session will provide an overview of what has been added and updated over the past year. We will provide some application highlights, look at new and updated tools available throughout the suite, and cover our plans for a return of IMUC. And, as always, we will be happy to answer any Millennium or FAST-related questions you may have.
Wednesday, October 12 at 10:00am PT
• In this session, we will highlight the evolution of the Letter Generator. Thanks to your feedback, this feature has seen many improvements over the past year. It has evolved past custom PDFs into a new and exciting way to view and collect your data. This session applies to all applications and user groups.
Thursday, October 13 at 10:00am PT
• Who doesn't like a little refresher once and a while? Whether you are new to FAST Budgets or a Seasoned Veteran, we think you will benefit from seeing some of the tips and tricks from our Budget team.
Tuesday, October 18 at 10:00am PT
• This session will explore some of the power features available on the FAST reporting pages. Learn how you can aggregate your FAST data into summary reports and customize the display to fit your needs.
Thursday, October 20 at 10:00am PT
• Are you interested in taking your FAST solution to the next level and perhaps developing a custom process? Cool, we like the sound of that! Join us as we walk you through one of the custom data entry and reporting projects we recently helped a client build in our FAST JV application. This involves table builder, data entry page builder, reporting page builder, and the communication centre and scheduler. This session applies to all applications within FAST.
Wednesday, October 26 at 10:00am PT
• G/L, FOAP, Trees? If any of these are meaningful to you, then so is this session. Let us show you how you can customize and twist your Chart of Accounts to Satisfy your financial reporting needs via the FAST Alternate Hierarchies tool. We will show you how you can create, publish, and share your custom coding hierarchies within FAST.
Thursday, October 27 at 10:00am PT
• Yes, that's right, we can make your student system talk to your budget system. And as icing on the cake, we can make gathering your course plan information more accurate and efficient all at the same time. So come on out and see what many FAST schools have already discovered. This session applies to Budget, Finance, and Student Applications.
Wednesday, November 2 at 10:00am PT
• Join us to learn about the new Millennium Cloud Offering. We have been hard at work over the past several months to create a unique cloud offering for our FAST clients' needs, and we can't wait to hear what you think. In addition to hearing about our cloud offering, Graydon will have some tips and tricks to help those of you maintaining an on-premise version of FAST.
Thursday, November 3 at 10:00am PT
• In this session, we will review tips and tricks related to FAST administrative functions. We will review user and security role administration, audit reports, and general report administration functionality in our latest v4.9 release.